3-D section frame profile
Internal and external view
High thermally insulated frame profiles with silicone sealing in 2 levels
Combination options and max. dimensions
Fully integrated electrical drive 24 V
Multi-part frame profile with inspection hole
Description of the product group
- High thermally insulated 2-part window frame made of aluminium profiles with 60 mm front thickness all around. For inspection purposes, it would be possible to remove the internal part without tools. No connection elements are visible from the inside. The whole mechanism to swivel it open and the electrical drive are covered integrated in the frame profiles, extremely smoothly running and with low power requirement it is very economic.
- Linear guiding mounted on ball casters with fittings made of stainless steel lift the lamella from the sealing and swivel the bottom of the lamella open to the outside. Wear due to relative movement of abrading sealing lips has been excluded.
- The 2 sealing levels are formed overlapping. The corresponding horizontal level drains the vertical level downward. Water on the external sealing level is directly deflected outside. Condensate on the internal sealing level is drained in the mullion / transom system by the clamping adapter below.
- The wing frame made of thermally separated aluminium profiles is only designed for 3-fold insulation glazing or panel filling.
- An individual brushless drive opens up to 4 sqm window surface depending on the installation position and on the geometry. Optionally, it would be possible to generate status signals OPENED/CLOSED or travel to defined intermediate positions.
- One motor for each window and ventilation group which synchronously drives each mullion via a transverse shaft and corner transmissions.
|Technische Merkmale||e-motion [v50]|
|Front thickness from the inside||600 mm|
|Profile depth about||120 mm|
|Clamping depth||25 mm|
|Clamping thickness standard||32 mm|
|Integrated fitting technique made of stainless steel||Yes|
|Wing height:||From 500 mm to 2.800 mm|
|Element sizes:||Wide AK frame at least from 450 mm to max. 1.400 mm|
|Opening angle:||Depending on the lamella height ranging up to 40 degrees|
|Tightness during driving rain according to EN 12208||E 900|
|Air tightness according to EN 12207||Klasse 4|
|Wind load according to EN 12210||Klasse C3/B3|
|Sound protection Rw||40 dB mit Standardverglasung|
|Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators according to EN 12101-2||No|