3-D section frame profile (View [v50]s)
Internal and external view
Retaining clip (Only for all-glass lamellas)
Stainless steel A2, surface powder coated with structure coating black
Closure/locking fitting product
features “secure lock”
Fully integrated electrical drive 24 V
(Presentation without casement)
Frame seal with formcorners
(Presentation without casement)
2 sealing levels silicone profile sealing
(Presentation shows e-motion[v50]sgi)
Multi-part frame profile with inspection hole
Glass carrier centre
- Stainless steel A2, Surface powder coated black
- Fitting to swivel open: Stainless steel A2, Surface barrel finished
- 36 mm at the exit laterally variable at the exit top or bottom
- Equipment option: Doubling as required
- 2-part window frame made of aluminium profiles with 50 mm front thickness all around. For inspection purposes it would be possible to remove the internal part without tools. No connection elements are visible from the inside. The whole mechanism to swivel open is covered in the vertical mullion, extremely smooth running and with low power requirement which is very economic.
- Ball bearing mounted linear guiding with security fittings “secure lock” made of stainless steel, which safely lock each individual lamella at least double (left/right) in closed end position.
- When opening, the folding mechanism will lift and slew the lamella to the outside. Wear due to relative movement of abrading sealing lips is excluded.
- The 2 sealing levels of the black silicone sealing are formed overlapping. The corresponding horizontal level drains the vertical level downward. Water on the external sealing level is directly deflected outside. Condensate on the internal sealing level is drained in the mullion / transom system by the clamping adapter below.
- The corner forming of the silicone sealing is permanently performed by using corner shaped parts.
- An individual brushless electrical drive in the lower frame profile will open up to 10 m² window surface. Optionally, it is possible to travel to defined intermediate positions and to generate the status signals OPENED / CLOSED.
- A transverse shaft connects the motor and the corner transmissions to one another and synchronously drives each mullion.
- For windows with required mullion, the glazing is passing through in one piece over the whole element width up to 4000 mm. The pane bearing on the mullion is point by point with filigree retaining clips made of stainless steel. The maximum admissible pane ratio needs to be taken into consideration.
|Technical Features||e-motion [v50]|
|Front thickness from the inside||50 mm|
|Profile depth about||120 mm|
|Clamping depth||18 mm|
|Clamping thickness standard||24, 32, 37 mm|
|Integrated fitting technique made
of stainless steel
|Lamella height:||250 mm to 700 mm|
|Element sizes:||Wide AK frames at least from 450 mm to max. 5.000 mm|
|Opening angle:||Depending on the lamella height ranging up to 85 degrees.|
|Tightness during driving rain according
to EN 12208
|Up to E 2100|
|Air tightness according to EN 12207||Class 4|
|Wind load according to EN 12210||Class C3/B3|
|Sound protection Rw||40 dB with standard glazing
44 dB with sound insulation glass
|Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators according to EN 12101-2||Yes|