3-D section frame profile
Internal and external view
With protection against rain when opened
2 sealing levels silicone profile sealing
Fully integrated electrical drive 24 V
Multi-part frame profile with inspection hole
- Fitting to swivel open: Stainless steel A2, surface barrel finished
- Glass carrier centre: Stainless steel, surface powder-coated black (not for [d]sv)
- Wing profile: Aluminium alloy, surface anodized E6C35
- 22 mm at the exit lateral variable at the exit top or bottom
- Equipment option: Doubling as required
- 2-part window frame made of aluminium profiles with 50 mm front thickness all around. For inspection purposes, it would be possible to remove the internal part without tools. No connection elements are visible from the inside. The whole mechanism to swivel open has been covered in the vertical mullion, extremely smoothly running and with low power requirement would be very economical.
- Linear guiding mounted on ball casters with fittings made of stainless steel lift the lamella from the sealing and swivel the bottom of the lamella open to the outside. Wear due to relative movement of abrading sealing lips is excluded.
- The two sealing levels are formed overlapping. The corresponding horizontal level drains the vertical level downward. Water on the external sealing level will be directly deflected outside. Condensate on the internal sealing level will be drained in the mullion / transom system by the clamping adapter below.
- The lamellas are flush only a minimum aluminium profile overlaps the bottom lamella and provides for the necessary overlapping.
- The glazing only builds up about 23 mm on the adjacent surface and therefore it is lower than common glass pressure rails. The insulation glass of the lamellas have been linearly held inside with a 4-sided circumferential aluminium frame made of thermally separated profiles and outside secured against maelstrom point by point by using black stainless steel retaining clips.
- The UV-resistant edge compound, the thermally improved spacers and the glass levels have been covered from a 4-sided frame enamelling in Pos. 2 of the single pane safety glass H 8 mm outer sheet. Polished edge processing on glass levels otherwise arrissed.
- Inner pane according to the technical regulations for the use of accident-proof glazing (TRLV) as laminated safety glass
- A single brushless drive opens up to 12 sqm window surface. Optionally, it would be possible to generate status signals OPENED/CLOSED or travel to defined intermediate positions.
- For windows with required mullion, the glazing would be over the whole element width up to 4000 mm passing through in one piece. The pane bearing on the mullion is point by point with filigree retaining clips made of stainless steel. The maximum admissible pane ratio needs to be taken into consideration.
|Technical Features||e-motion [d]|
|Front thickness from the inside||50 mm|
|Profile depth about||110 mm|
|Clamping depth||22 mm|
|Clamping thickness standard||26, 35 mm|
|Integrated fitting technique made of stainless steel||Yes|
|Lamella height:||From 280 mm to 700 mm|
|Element sizes:||Wide AK frame at least from 450 mm to max. 5.000 mm|
|Opening angle:||Depending on the lamella height ranging up to 90 degrees|
|Tightness during driving rain according to EN 12208||Up to E 1900|
|Air tightness according to EN 12207||Class 4|
|Wind load according to EN 12210||Class C3/B3|
|Sound protection Rw||40 dB mit Standardverglasung
44 dB mit Schallschutzglas
|Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators according to EN 12101-2||Yes|